Join the Corps
If you’re a young adult (ages 18-30) residing in Orange County who is having trouble finding work, looking for job training, needing to complete your high school diploma, and interested in making Orange County a better place to live, then consider joining the Corps!
When you join the Corps, you…
• Work in teams of 5-10 Corpsmembers under the supervision of a professional staff leader.
• Attend high school classes with certified teachers to help you earn your diploma.
• Learn recycling, basic carpentry, landscaping tool usage, leadership and other marketable job skills.
• Build play structures and enhance public spaces throughout Orange County.
• Recycle beverage containers and other materials.
• Educate communities and businesses on best practices in recycling.
• Plan your career and education goals with a professional career counselor.
Fill out our application to Join the Corps by clicking the link below.
Apply in Person
Come by in person to fill out an application to Join the Corps!